Account Executive - Sales
- Full Time
Jumpstart your sales career! Join our team as an Account Executive. Evolocity Financial Group has made it our mission to provide Canadian SMBs with access to the working capital they need, quickly and easily. We built our technology-driven solutions…
Jumpstart your sales career! Join our team as an Account Executive.
Evolocity Financial Group has made it our mission to provide Canadian SMBs with access to the working capital they need, quickly and easily. We built our technology-driven solutions with SMBs in mind, so they could spend less time worrying about financing their business, and more time growing their business.
Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re currently on the lookout for a motivated Account Executive to join our sales team.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
Are you a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience?
- Skilled at understanding the needs of SMBs, and translating those needs into business opportunities?
- Do you have unsurpassed prospecting and negotiation skills?
- Are you a flawless closer?
- Entrepreneurial, thrive in a rewards-based environment, and are not easily discouraged?
- Professional, with excellent communications skills?
- Ready to make a meaningful impact on the company’s future?
Get paid to:
Educate & Inform: Promote Evolocity’s business financing solutions to SMBs across Canada.
- Coordinate & Negotiate: Prepare application and negotiate funding terms.
- Close Business: Convert leads into customers and achieve sales targets.
Take advantage of a great place to work:
- Opportunity for growth.
- Hands on training.
- A lively atmosphere; downtown Montreal location with amazing views.
- A modern company culture with an incredible team of people.
- Benefits package (group benefits are offered to full-time employees after 3 months).
If this sound like you and you want to take advantage of a great place to work apply now.
- Full Time
As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to introduce Evolocity’s business financing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across Canada, and generate qualified leads for the business development team via high volume col…
As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to introduce Evolocity’s business financing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across Canada, and generate qualified leads for the business development team via high volume cold calling. You will also respond to potential clients’ questions regarding the products offered and promote Evolocity all products. This role requires an extreme amount of persistence, drive, and patience. Prior experience with outbound cold-calling is an absolute must for full-time positions.
In addition to a generous hourly rate of $16, successful Sales Representatives can expect rewarding bonuses for attainment of daily and/or weekly goals. Group benefits are offered to full-time employees after three months.
Available work schedule:
- Full-time: Regular work hours are from 9:30am through 5:30pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00am through 4:30pm on Fridays.
Successful candidates are highly motivated, not easily discouraged, professional, and thrive in a reward-based environment. If you’re looking for a fun place to work with opportunity for growth, Evolocity could be the place for you. If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum of three months of cold-calling phone sales experience, ideally selling business-to-business products.
- Sales savviness with a hunter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit willing to do what it takes to be successful
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Spoken French and English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
Senior Software Developer
- Full Time
Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to help transition our platform to Java microservices architecture. Key Responsibilities Job Summary: The Senior Software Developer will be involve…
Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to help transition our platform to Java microservices architecture.
The Senior Software Developer will be involved in all stages of the application development lifecycle; requirement analysis, architecture & design discussions, development, application/database design, coding, testing, and deployment. They will take a key role in extending the internal platforms’ capabilities by developing new modules and integrating with third-party solutions that will greatly enhance operational efficiencies.
- Help design, architect and develop an advanced enterprise suite of tools for all aspects of the business.
- Identify with the team the appropriate technology additions for development as we expand the functionality of our platform.
- Participate in the business requirement grooming to ensure complete understanding and documentation of business needs.
- Define and contribute to the implementation of consistency software development through participation in peer code reviews, implementation of development best practices and testing.
- Work in an Agile development environment, being part of the SCRUM team and collectively improving our ways of working.
- Work with third parties as required to integrate systems and tools to our core enterprise solution.
Required Technical Skills:
- Java, Expert level
- Spring Boot
- Distributed application development (Microservices a plus)
Desired Technical Skills:
- Be a team player
- Have an Agile mindset
- Be autonomous
- Like to share ideas
- Like to discuss architecture
- Like to discuss requirements