- Full Time
Who we are? Evolocity Financial Group is one of the leading fintech lenders in Canada. We offer fast and simple financing to small and medium sized businesses across Canada. Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for motivated candid…
Who we are?
Evolocity Financial Group is one of the leading fintech lenders in Canada. We offer fast and simple financing to small and medium sized businesses across Canada. Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for motivated candidates to join our internal sales team.
What is the job?
As a sales representative, your primary responsibility will be to
- Educate and inform business financing solutions to SMB’s across Canada through cold calling.
- Support Business Development: generate qualified leads.
- Respond to prospective client’s questions.
What are the hours?
Full time: 35 hrs/week.
Monday – Thursday: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Friday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
What does it pay?
Hourly rate of 16$ with sales commission.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Sales savvy individual with prior business-to-business sales experience.
- Bilingual, spoken English and French.
- Professional with excellent communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Self-motivated, thrive in a rewards-based environment.
- Quick learner.
Does this sound like you? If so, then you’re a perfect fit to join our expanding sales team.
Why you should work for us?
- Medical and dental benefits offered to full-time employees (after 3 months).
- A lively atmosphere, located in the heart of downtown Montreal.
- A modern Company culture with an incredible team.
- Opportunities for growth.
Senior Software Developer
- Full Time
Evolocity Financial Group is one of the leading fintech lenders in Canada, providing access to working capital for Canadian SMBs. Our technology-driven solutions are built with small business in mind, so they spend less time worrying about financing …
Evolocity Financial Group is one of the leading fintech lenders in Canada, providing access to working capital for Canadian SMBs. Our technology-driven solutions are built with small business in mind, so they spend less time worrying about financing their business and more time to grow their business.
Why we need you:
Evolocity is a fast-growing company looking for a passionate Senior Software Developer. We need you to help us evolve and build the future of our organization by transitioning our applications to a Java micro services-based architecture. Have an impact on enhancing solutions, increase customer satisfaction, increase the ability to service more merchants, and continue to evolve the speed at which our merchants can access working capital.
Why you should work for us:
- Be part of a highly skilled development team.
- Work with people that love what they do.
- Be part of a fun and modern company culture.
- Work in our recently renovated downtown Montreal location with amazing views.
- Great employee benefits.
The Senior Software Developer will be involved in all stages of the application development lifecycle; requirement analysis, architecture & design discussions, development, application/database design, coding, testing, and deployment. They will take a key role in extending the internal platforms’ capabilities by developing new modules and integrating with third-party solutions that will greatly enhance operational efficiencies.
- Help design, architect and develop an advanced enterprise suite of tools for all aspects of the business.
- Identify with the team the appropriate technology additions for development as we expand the functionality of our platform.
- Participate in the business requirement grooming to ensure complete understanding and documentation of business needs.
- Define and contribute to the implementation of consistency software development through participation in peer code reviews, implementation of development best practices and testing.
- Work in an Agile development environment, being part of the SCRUM team and collectively improving our ways of working.
- Work with third parties as required to integrate systems and tools to our core enterprise solution.
Required Technical Skills:
- Java, Expert level
- Spring ecosystem
- Distributed application development (Microservices a plus)
Desired Technical skills/Knowledge:
- Knowledge of containerized applications management tools (Kubernetes, mesos, swarm...)
- Be a team player
- Have an Agile mindset
- Like to share ideas
- Like to discuss architecture
- Like to discuss requirements
- Be autonomous