Customer Success Administrator
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Administrator to ensure the daily servicing of our merchants and financial operations of our business. The Customer Success Administrator is nontraditional merchant service role, that facilitates the succ…
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Administrator to ensure the daily servicing of our merchants and financial operations of our business.
The Customer Success Administrator is nontraditional merchant service role, that facilitates the success of boarding merchants in a timely manner and the accurate set-up of merchant accounts, advances, and loans. This role will also be responsible to respond to a low volume of merchant inquiries via phone, email, and chat and will be equally responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties supporting the daily operations of our business.
This role is ideal for someone with prior administrative and merchant service experience in a corporate environment, who has excellent communication skills (English & French), is detail-oriented, meticulous, and can juggle several concurrent tasks.
Must be able to work 10:00am – 6:00pm and holidays.
- Create contracts and send to merchants in a timely manner.
- Create merchant accounts, advances and loans.
- Review and validate returns with merchants.
- Retrieve merchant daily sales numbers and enter data into the cash advance system.
- Review the compliance of documents before funding.
- Run merchant reports (i.e. monthly statements, amortization schedules, pay out statements…).
- Update our CRM cases that have been funded and advise sales agents that the funds have been disbursed.
Merchant Services Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries and coordinate with other departments as needed to resolve issues.
- File and maintain incident management tickets for questions, service requests, issues and system change requests.
- Support and back-up team members as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a DEC. University degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ related experience, ideally alternative financing or with credit card processing.
- Fluent in English and French, written and verbal.
- Strong phone etiquette with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is critical.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task is an absolute must.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Must be self-driven with little supervision required.
- Proficient with MS Office and familiarity using web-based system applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com considered a definite asset.
- Full Time
As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to introduce Evolocity’s business financing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across Canada, and generate qualified leads for the business development team via high volume col…
As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to introduce Evolocity’s business financing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across Canada, and generate qualified leads for the business development team via high volume cold calling. You will also respond to potential clients’ questions regarding the products offered and promote Evolocity all products. This role requires an extreme amount of persistence, drive, and patience. Prior experience with outbound cold-calling is an absolute must for full-time positions.
In addition to a generous hourly rate of $16, successful Sales Representatives can expect rewarding bonuses for attainment of daily and/or weekly goals. Group benefits are offered to full-time employees after three months.
Available work schedule:
- Full-time: Regular work hours are from 9:30am through 5:30pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00am through 4:30pm on Fridays.
Successful candidates are highly motivated, not easily discouraged, professional, and thrive in a reward-based environment. If you’re looking for a fun place to work with opportunity for growth, Evolocity could be the place for you. If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum of three months of cold-calling phone sales experience, ideally selling business-to-business products.
- Sales savviness with a hunter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit willing to do what it takes to be successful
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Spoken French and English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
Senior Software Developer
- Full Time
Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to help transition our platform to Java microservices architecture. Key Responsibilities Job Summary: The Senior Software Developer will be involve…
Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to help transition our platform to Java microservices architecture.
The Senior Software Developer will be involved in all stages of the application development lifecycle; requirement analysis, architecture & design discussions, development, application/database design, coding, testing, and deployment. They will take a key role in extending the internal platforms’ capabilities by developing new modules and integrating with third-party solutions that will greatly enhance operational efficiencies.
- Help design, architect and develop an advanced enterprise suite of tools for all aspects of the business.
- Identify with the team the appropriate technology additions for development as we expand the functionality of our platform.
- Participate in the business requirement grooming to ensure complete understanding and documentation of business needs.
- Define and contribute to the implementation of consistency software development through participation in peer code reviews, implementation of development best practices and testing.
- Work in an Agile development environment, being part of the SCRUM team and collectively improving our ways of working.
- Work with third parties as required to integrate systems and tools to our core enterprise solution.
Required Technical Skills:
- Java, Expert level
- Spring Boot
- Distributed application development (Microservices a plus)
Desired Technical Skills:
- Be a team player
- Have an Agile mindset
- Be autonomous
- Like to share ideas
- Like to discuss architecture
- Like to discuss requirements