Senior Software Developer
Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to help transition our platform to Java micro services architecture.
The Senior Software Developer will be involved in all stages of the application development lifecycle; requirement analysis, architecture & design discussions, development, application/database design, coding, testing, and deployment. They will take a key role in extending the internal platforms’ capabilities by developing new modules and integrating with third-party solutions that will greatly enhance operational efficiencies.
- Help design, architect and develop an advanced enterprise suite of tools for all aspects of the business.
- Identify with the team the appropriate technology additions for development as we expand the functionality of our platform.
- Participate in the business requirement grooming to ensure complete understanding and documentation of business needs.
- Define and contribute to the implementation of consistency software development through participation in peer code reviews, implementation of development best practices and testing.
- Work in an Agile development environment, being part of the SCRUM team and collectively improving our ways of working.
- Work with third parties as required to integrate systems and tools to our core enterprise solution.
Required Technical Skills:
- Java, Expert level
- Spring Boot
- Distributed application development (Micro services a plus)
Desired Technical skills:
- Be a team player
- Have an Agile mindset
- Be autonomous
- Like to share ideas
- Like to discuss architecture
- Like to discuss requirements
Evolocity is a fast-growing company and we’re looking for an Operations Specialist to help support our growth and ensure the daily servicing of our merchants and financial operations of our business.
The Operations Specialist will lead the Small Business Loan and Cash Advance funding activities of the department to meet the growing needs of our merchants. This role will help facilitate all merchant financing related activities and assist our merchants in securing and servicing their financing needs with Evolocity.
This role is ideal for someone who has the ability to balance and process monetary transactions accurately and in a timely manner. The Operations Specialist will be familiar with making adjustments to repayment terms, remittances, and is familiar with client relationship management software. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in the financial industry, merchant support, have excellent communication skills (English & French) and is extremely detail-oriented, meticulous, and can juggle several concurrent tasks.
- Coordinate staff priorities, ensure contracts are created and sent to merchants in a timely manner; ensure completion of setups of merchant accounts, advances, and loans as well as ensure payments are sent to the bank for merchant funding by bank cut-off times.
- Review and validate new setups of merchant accounts, advances, loans and bank information entered into our proprietary systems to ensure accuracy.
- Review and post returns from the bank to proprietary software systems.
- Responsible for the administration of the electronic fund transfers (EFT’s), bank wire transfers and other related funds transfer functions.
- Prepare and report on internal and external agent commissions.
- Back-up team on contract creation using Conga and DocuSign via Salesforce.com.
- Back-up team on creating merchant accounts, advances, and loans in the proprietary software systems.
- Support team members to respond to merchant inquiries.
- Provide guidance and training for proprietary software systems and communicate system changes to the Operations department and other departments when necessary.
- Act as a liaison with other departments to ensure merchant issues are resolved in a timely manner and ensure positive merchant experience.
- Develop and maintain procedures for all primary duties to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Identify areas of improvement; recommend, implement and monitor merchant, process and system enhancements to reduce redundancy and gain departmental efficiency.
- Support the team by continuously developing knowledge, participate in promoting team effectiveness and positive work environment.
- Prioritize and manage own workload to complete and deliver transaction processing or other processing activities accurately and in a timely manner.
- Execute ad-hoc tasks and other requests from Director of Operations.
- Continuously support the Director of Operations to ensure all operational activities run smoothly and efficiently.
Qualifications & Skills
- D.E.C. or University degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience, ideally in the alternative financing, banking, or credit card processing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Keen attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy is critical.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task is an absolute must.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Strong focus on customer service, relationship building, and customer empathy.
- Proficient with MS Office and familiarity using web-based system applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM considered a definite asset.
Why you should work for us:
- Opportunity for growth.
- Hands on training.
- A lively atmosphere; downtown Montreal location with amazing views.
- A modern company culture, with an incredible team of people.
- Benefits package (group benefits are offered to full-time employees after 3 months).
// php endif; ?> Apply
As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to introduce Evolocity’s business financing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across Canada, and generate qualified leads for the business development team via high volume cold calling. You will also respond to potential clients’ questions regarding the products offered and promote Evolocity all products. This role requires an extreme amount of persistence, drive, and patience. Prior experience with outbound cold-calling is an absolute must for full-time positions.
In addition to a generous hourly rate of $16, successful Sales Representatives can expect rewarding bonuses for attainment of daily and/or weekly goals. Group benefits are offered to full-time employees after three months.
Available work schedule:
- Full-time: Regular work hours are from 9:30am through 5:30pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00am through 4:30pm on Fridays.
Successful candidates are highly-motivated, not easily discouraged, professional, and thrive in a reward-based environment. If you’re looking for a fun place to work with opportunity for growth, Evolocity could be the place for you. If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum of three months of cold-calling phone sales experience, ideally selling business-to-business products.
- Sales savviness with a hunter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit willing to do what it takes to be successful
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Spoken French and English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Quick-learner anxious to jump in
Please specify your preferred work schedule when applying.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No agency calls.// php endif; ?> Apply