Senior Software Developer
The Senior Software Developer will be involved in all stages of the application development lifecycle; requirement analysis, architecture & design discussions, development, application/database design, coding, testing, and deployment. They will take a key role in extending the internal platforms’ capabilities by developing new modules and integrating with third-party solutions that will greatly enhance operational efficiencies.
- Help design, architect and develop an advanced enterprise suite of tools for all aspects of the business.
- Identify with the team the appropriate technology additions for development as we expand the functionality of our platform.
- Participate in the business requirement grooming to ensure complete understanding and documentation of business needs.
- Define and contribute to the implementation of consistency software development through participation in peer code reviews, implementation of development best practices and testing.
- Work in an Agile development environment, being part of the SCRUM team and collectively improving our ways of working.
- Work with third parties as required to integrate systems and tools to our core enterprise solution.
Required Technical Skills:
- Java, Expert level
- Spring Boot
- Distributed application development (Micro services a plus)
Desired Technical skills:
- Be a team player
- Have an Agile mindset
- Be autonomous
- Like to share ideas
- Like to discuss architecture
- Like to discuss requirements